• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Stihl 028WB (Early model) Needle Bearing quest/question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adambecker

Reaction score
I have an early model 028WB that has the 2 piece sprocket assembly and I had a sprocket needle bearing go bad. In this model there are 2 smaller needle bearings rather than one long one. I'm trying to find the replacement part, but I'm coming up empty on the specs and part number. Any words of wisdom or helpful tips are very much appreciated.
***I attached a photo of the Needle bearing that is still good vs the one that I mistakenly ordered, which i guess came on the newer 028 models with the new, 1 piece sprocket. the bag and part number in the background is for the long bearing that doesn't work.

Thanks again

Attachments

• yOSPCZdASpyjsCwzkfbukg.jpg
    yOSPCZdASpyjsCwzkfbukg.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Measured the 2 piece needle bearing for specs. Those needle bearings are to find by bearing suppliers. Ina, kosho, skf..

Latest posts

Back