ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  2. To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

SOLD!!!! Stihl 031AV

Discussion in 'Chainsaws' started by TreeMonkey85, Jan 29, 2020.

1. TreeMonkey85

TreeMonkey85 ArboristSite Member

Up for sale is this 031AV. It is a great running saw, took it on trade a while back and don't really need it. Has new fuel lines and the carb rebuilt. Comes with the bar and chain. Asking $100 shipped here in the US. PayPay F&F or add the 3%. Thanks

Attached Files:

MnSam likes this.
  2. stihlguy

stihlguy 10 yo grandson using 024 Super

031 was my main firewood saw from '79-'95, my how things have changed!!!!

sawfun, JohnnyBlade and TreeMonkey85 like this.
  3. Mountainman

Mountainman ArboristSite Operative

Great little saw for someone on a tight budget. GLWS

TreeMonkey85 likes this.
  4. TreeMonkey85

TreeMonkey85 ArboristSite Member

Updated price.

5. rsn_tx

rsn_tx New Member

I think this is gonna be just about perfect for a first chainsaw. PM incoming

6. rsn_tx

rsn_tx New Member

Hey there. Received the saw today in the mail! Got the bar and chain on, got the oil all filled up, I put some fuel in and it started up! And nice idle! Thanks TreeMonkey85! So pumped!

TreeMonkey85 likes this.