• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Traverse Creek Inc

Want to trade Stihl 034 air cleaner half

A31unit

A31unit

ArboristSite Member
I ordered a Stihl 1125-120-1615 air cleaner half (half that goes against the carb) from a Stihl dealer that is liquidating stock. They sent me the wrong half (1125-120-1620 half that goes against the cover).
Most importantly I need the part that I ordered!
Would anybody have a 1125-120-1615 they would trade me for the 1125-120-1620 that I was sent. If so I will send the half I have with a postage paid envelope inside in order for you to send me the part I need.
Thanks

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
A31. i have a used complete filter off of my 036. same numbers you are looking for. i converted my 036 to the snorkel style as the old style is NLA. shoot me a pm if interested. i don't need your new part.
Steve

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
I ordered a Stihl 1125-120-1615 air cleaner half (half that goes against the carb) from a Stihl dealer that is liquidating stock. They sent me the wrong half (1125-120-1620 half that goes against the cover).
Most importantly I need the part that I ordered!
Would anybody have a 1125-120-1615 they would trade me for the 1125-120-1620 that I was sent. If so I will send the half I have with a postage paid envelope inside in order for you to send me the part I need.
Thanks
i have a used complete filter off my 036 you can have. same part #'s. i don't need you new part. i converted mine to the snorkel type. shoot me a PM if interested.
Steve