• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 034 super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnmn

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Cases split, painted with Stihl paint, new oem bearings, hyway gaskets, oem oil line,oem pulse line, am fuel line, carb kit, air filter, painted the clutch cover, added second port and painted muffler, 044 drum and bearing, hyway piston with caber rings. Base gasket delete sealed up with motoseal, timing advance .025 off the key. Upon arrival the cylinder had some fin broken off, I sent the cylinder to Shawn Carr. He fixed it up and you can't even tell.
I really like these saws but I'm done with rubber AV.

$365 plus shipping f&f or add 3%

I ran 1 tank so far, it needed clutch springs but I ordered those this morning, OEM and they will be installed prior to me shipping it.

I might be interested in a trade, I like jonsereds, and some huskys too :).

Looks like nobody has bit on this. Still available? My zip code is 55056 in Minnesota. Where are you located in MN?

Back