• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 034

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neal the 288 is an absolute monster. Running next to my ms660 is makes the 660 sounds like a baby saw. Haven't finished my 394 yet so cant compare to it just yet. But I'm thinking its going to be my milling saw for when I cut bench slabs or flatten sides to carve on the log.

Haha just once. I had cut with it and it was already warm so I figured I'd just give it a quick yank not thinking it would be a problem being already warm and it tried to take my fingers.

seems like every saw lately has been trying to take my fingers. I did base gasket delete on my 460 and the 440 that I did a little port work and now that are both little demons. The 440 the first time I tried to fire it up after the delete it snapped back on my fingers five times in a row before I got past the compression stroke once. Dang near threw it my fingers were hurting so bad. Then finally the other day is snapped back and popped the rope.

Will will be dropping 2 trees in the backyard this weekend with my 031AV i got from you. If she under-performs, I may snatch this one.

Neal the 288 is an absolute monster. Running next to my ms660 is makes the 660 sounds like a baby saw. Haven't finished my 394 yet so cant compare to it just yet. But I'm thinking its going to be my milling saw for when I cut bench slabs or flatten sides to carve on the log.
you aint kidding it's a monster! got three of them 1 288xp lite and 2 288xp. love them best saws I have ever owned!

Saw came and was better than I expected. Great packaging and great saw, starts on three pulls . Great seller!! Thanks Steven Trexler

ms460
ms362c
028 AV super
011 AVT

Latest posts

Back