Stihl 036 Arctic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GermanGuy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
D3FC3430-7130-440F-83F3-8ED418E1F9C5.jpegCF96FA04-BBC1-4C9F-A3AB-5ABF95981C2E.jpeg
Hello I am from Germany and had a Stihl 036 Arctic from my Grandpa , can anyone help me with a Copy in PDF oder IMG from the Arctic Decial ? Would be really great to finish my 036 for me

I don't have the pdf file, but I do have a few of the stickers from the other thread you posted in. Julian (the guy who had them made) isn't on here much anymore. Maybe not at all. I will send him a text though and see if he has the file.

I would be willing to part with one or two of my stickers, but you'd have to pay shipping from the US. Not sure how much that would cost.

I don't have the pdf file, but I do have a few of the stickers from the other thread you posted in. Julian (the guy who had them made) isn't on here much anymore. Maybe not at all. I will send him a text though and see if he has the file.

I would be willing to part with one or two of my stickers, but you'd have to pay shipping from the US. Not sure how much that would cost.

Hello , you know something new for me ?

Latest posts

Back