• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 038 full wrap handlebar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conventional_wolverine

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Howdy everyone,

I've been lurking on here for a bit and decided to take the plunge

So I have an older 038 mag with the standard OEM handlebar (half wrap). I am desperately looking to find and buy a 3/4 or full wrap handlebar for this machine. I did my research and saw a few other posts about this but they never seemed to lead anywhere so this is my attempt. I've contacted Baileys and can't get anything there. Part # I'm looking for is: 1119 790 3605. I don't care if it is OEM or not!

Anyone have any leads?

Thanks all

Howdy everyone,

I've been lurking on here for a bit and decided to take the plunge

So I have an older 038 mag with the standard OEM handlebar (half wrap). I am desperately looking to find and buy a 3/4 or full wrap handlebar for this machine. I did my research and saw a few other posts about this but they never seemed to lead anywhere so this is my attempt. I've contacted Baileys and can't get anything there. Part # I'm looking for is: 1119 790 3605. I don't care if it is OEM or not!

Anyone have any leads?

Thanks all
Are you still looking?

I’m in the same boat. Found a nice 038 mag II for a decent price, but no full wraps to be found. Have any of y’all tried the 044 full wrap? I read in a post on here that with some minor mods it can work on the 038.

Back