• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 038 magnum $325 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump!!! i burned out and totally forgot about this thread. gonna get an exhaust port pic and compression test up in a few mins. how's $380 shipped for a good running 70cc stihl?

06b8f2113c8233135dcd194d81996d02.jpg

830e42d3bfc10c5f8624944791fa23f1.jpg

327d02dc8b9f247891dfd1891445e2d5.jpg

0171432b713458996e1130765540f098.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's a real good selling feature for this saw but if you really want it i will separate it from the saw for $80+ $300 shipping. :)
I do not need it ,but a good friend of mine could use one if have a spare ,user DSS the cow

I do not need it ,but a good friend of mine could use one if have a spare ,user DSS the cow

i don't have a spare. i actually have not seen many 038's with a full wrap. it for sure is a selling feature and you are not the first to ask for just the handlebar. this one is gonna go with the saw.

Two more questions:

1. Do you have a bar available as well?
2. Are you interested in any trades? I have a pair of running 52E Jonny's that I am thinking about selling off since I never use them. One has a 16" Total bar, and the other has an 18" GB Pro bar.

Two more questions:

2. Are you interested in any trades? I have a pair of running 52E Jonny's that I am thinking about selling off since I never use them. One has a 16" Total bar, and the other has an 18" GB Pro bar.

the price is PHO but i have a bar and 2 chains that could go with it for extra. separate price, separate package though as shipping a saw with a bar is to costly unless it's a short bar. when it comes to trades i would normally be interested in some stuff but i'm already set with my work fleet so i will have to pass.

Two more questions:

Care to separate your bars from said saws for sale? Interested in either depending on age/sex/location...err, I mean, age/gauge/price. PM me with info.

Back