• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! Stihl 038 magnum $325 shipped

Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
LOL no, buddy asked if it was still available and then never heard from him. saw is still available! you guys are really better off sending me a PM.

Tjcole50

Tjcole50

ArboristSite Operative
Some reason the conversation isnt loading on phone. But im xonfused is it a mag or 60cc av?

Trx250r180

Trx250r180

Saw polisher
Is the 038 a bad saw ? I may be getting one of these with a wrap in trade .Seems like maybe too old for the lineup these days ?Is why soft on the sale ?

Big_Wood

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Is the 038 a bad saw ? I may be getting one of these with a wrap in trade .Seems like maybe too old for the lineup these days ?Is why soft on the sale ?
038 is a great saw but it is older. i would much rather have an 046 or the like but the 038 mag is a good 70cc stihl and the price reflects it not being as desirable as it's successors. it will do the same work as any of the newer stihls for less money. IMO it's worth more then i'm getting but i gotta include shipping on the price so i got to stay realistic. an 038 that is not a magnum is not a bad saw either but it lacks that power to weight ratio. just an honest opinion.

Trx250r180

Trx250r180

Saw polisher
038 is a great saw but it is older. i would much rather have an 046 or the like but the 038 mag is a good 70cc stihl and the price reflects it not being as desirable as it's successors. it will do the same work as any of the newer stihls for less money. IMO it's worth more then i'm getting but i gotta include shipping on the price so i got to stay realistic. an 038 that is not a magnum is not a bad saw either but it lacks that power to weight ratio. just an honest opinion.
I have an 042 here also ,odd looking saw ,looks like a horseshoe crab ,cant give that thing away .