• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 038 magnum $325 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL no, buddy asked if it was still available and then never heard from him. saw is still available! you guys are really better off sending me a PM.

BUMP! again, if this doesn't sell by the morning of the 12th it'll be taken off the trader.

Thank heavens this thing finally sold. Not buying it had become a daily struggle....

Thank heavens this thing finally sold. Not buying it had become a daily struggle....

it didn't sell. it's the weekend now so post office is closed and i leave 4am monday so no time to ship. it is off the market for now. may relist when i get back.

"ported saw polisher" it is a guy who buys a new saw (usually a stihl), pays huge money to have it ported, then sticks the best looking most expensive bar on it with absolutely no intention on using it. just polishes it instead.
LMFAO!!:laughing:

Some reason the conversation isnt loading on phone. But im xonfused is it a mag or 60cc av?

this saw runs great, got a solid 6 hrs put on it and didn't miss a beat. gonna box it up today i figure so just needs a label :)

Is the 038 a bad saw ? I may be getting one of these with a wrap in trade .Seems like maybe too old for the lineup these days ?Is why soft on the sale ?

Is the 038 a bad saw ? I may be getting one of these with a wrap in trade .Seems like maybe too old for the lineup these days ?Is why soft on the sale ?

038 is a great saw but it is older. i would much rather have an 046 or the like but the 038 mag is a good 70cc stihl and the price reflects it not being as desirable as it's successors. it will do the same work as any of the newer stihls for less money. IMO it's worth more then i'm getting but i gotta include shipping on the price so i got to stay realistic. an 038 that is not a magnum is not a bad saw either but it lacks that power to weight ratio. just an honest opinion.

038 is a great saw but it is older. i would much rather have an 046 or the like but the 038 mag is a good 70cc stihl and the price reflects it not being as desirable as it's successors. it will do the same work as any of the newer stihls for less money. IMO it's worth more then i'm getting but i gotta include shipping on the price so i got to stay realistic. an 038 that is not a magnum is not a bad saw either but it lacks that power to weight ratio. just an honest opinion.
I have an 042 here also ,odd looking saw ,looks like a horseshoe crab ,cant give that thing away .

Back