• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 038 magnum $325 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well we're talkin same language, far as beer goes. if yer over this way, usually got a few chillin. don't have that many "worksaws" stashed, which is what I gathered yer into. most are old/collectors. most run, some are projects. close to 20 pioneers, 50cc-126, 8 poulans, 2 cv, rest th, few homelites, 2 big ones, 2 th. 4 husky, 2 stihl. 2 macs, couple other odd ones. echo 610 twin, pm 340.

IMG_0163.JPG IMG_0899.JPG lucky.png lucky 3.jpg

the only thing that can do me right really is 372/576/385/390 stuff. those are the saws i use and break so always nice to have spare parts. i need to avoid everything else like the plague otherwise i will end up with a shop i can't hardly walk in again. will let you know next time i'm around surrey. my brother just lives over in metro town.

If'n you'd run Stihls, you wouldnt worry about any spare parts

:buttkick:

if you knew what real work on the hill was you'd realize they all need parts eventually. usually at the worst possible time too. having spare parts on hand means not buying new from the dealer. imagine your saw needs something and you can't get to the dealer because of your work hours or even if you could the fact that they only stock , starter rope, fuel filters, purge bulbs, and spark plugs LOL

Latest posts

Back