• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 038 super

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitedogone

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This saw stihl 038 came to me from a friends dad who used it around his property. It ran fine except it had one of the av mounts busted. So I got a donor saw off ebay. So I split the case and replaced. Bearings were good. Replaced seals And gaskets. Used the donor 038 super top end on it for some more power. New cabers and Squish set. The super cylinder has a solid sparkplug insert installed that doesn't look the best, but it is solid and has had a few tanks through it. The original 038 piston and cylinder are fine as well and will be included. Power head only $250 plus shipping

Something I've got to ask Whitdogone, is it white dog one or white dog gone? I've always read it as white dog gone and wondered, where did it go? o_O

Back