• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Stihl 039 and 034

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwoodbigsaw

fellin for the fun of it
Reaction score
I would like to trade these two saws for one.

Stihl 039 mint brand new 20" bar and chain. New clutch,clutch drum, sprocket, pin bearing, bar adjuster, fuel filter, air filter, spark plug. bar cover. Everything but the air filter and plug are OEM parts not aftermarket. Saw is super clean and runs amazing. Trade value $400

Stihl 034 runs strong has been my firewood saw for the last couple of years. 20" bar with new chain. New fuel filter, air filter and plug. Trade value $250

Would like to trade for a used Husqvarna 394/395xp or Stihl 064/066 msIMG_2941.JPG IMG_2942.JPG IMG_2943.JPG IMG_2944.JPG IMG_2945.JPG IMG_2957.JPG IMG_2958.JPG IMG_2959.JPG IMG_2960.JPG 660 or let me know what else you might have laying around. I also like 288xp's in decent shape.

Just want to trade with someone who might have a larger saw laying around that they do not use anymore or very little. Let me know and thanks for looking. Scott

Latest posts

Back