Stihl 041FB Worth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryck

Reaction score
Hey guys. A guy I work with has an 041 FB that runs great for $165. I'm not well versed in these saws, and would like to know what you guys think. Not looking for resale. I'm trying to find a good midrange saw for a 20" bar. I know they dont get as much love as the AV, but this seems a fair enough price in my eyes. Thoughts?

It's old, heavy, vibrates, and some did not have a chain break.Did I mention loud? Butt, they have a very loyal following.And yes I have one.I just did a compression test on it. For what he is asking I would pass.041 Compression 2.jpg

Hey guys. A guy I work with has an 041 FB that runs great for $165. I'm not well versed in these saws, and would like to know what you guys think. Not looking for resale. I'm trying to find a good midrange saw for a 20" bar. I know they dont get as much love as the AV, but this seems a fair enough price in my eyes. Thoughts?
Parts are also likely unavailable. That saw might be older than you!

Lots of parts saws around and a decent bit of parts around considering its age. Not worth a ton. I've put more into mine then it's really worth. I just want to get it running so I can use it.

Latest posts

Back