• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 041G

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blkqi

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
My father has learned from a local saw shop that his Stihl 041G may have more value to a collector than himself, and has asked me to help him find a buyer for it.

This saw was acquired new by my grandfather. I believe that it was given to him by a Stihl dealer at the time - I can check on that if requested. My father inherited it from him and it has performed firewood duty during the hunting season ever since.

I recently received the saw for a tune up. It needed an impulse line which I replaced. At that time I also replaced the fuel hose, fuel filter, carburetor gaskets (all aftermarket), air filter, and air filter mount (all OEM) because it was cracked. I have saved all the original parts as well. The air filter cover also has a crack , but it has been difficult to find an exact replacement.

Just today it took six pulls to start. Runs and cuts good.

Please let me know if you have any interest in purchasing this saw. PM me for a phone number if that is easier.

Thanks,
Brett

Attachments

• IMG_20200801_192313.jpg
    IMG_20200801_192313.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20200801_192326.jpg
    IMG_20200801_192326.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 106
Back