• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 044 - 10mm, fresh rebuild

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, the things you miss when you skip a day on the site! PM returned.

I even picked up a non-aftermarket clutch cover (used, but matches the look of the saw) to add in to the deal, since I figured all interest in the saw had evaporated and that I'd have to end up keeping it around.

Sorry about that computeruser I have been flustered all day thinking about your saw and one other. I felt like I was trying to figure out what kid I was going to adopt. I agreed on the other not 10 minutes before hearing from you. You have a very nice build though. I feel bad for asking if you still had it and going for another not 24hrs after. I really didn't expect to see as many 044's offered to me as I had.

You know, it might have been. I remember having the choice of two case options, one that had been ground on and one that had not. That ring a bell on your end? That would have been, what, three or four years ago?

At least that long ago. I clearanced the case for a 12mm crank and never got around to finishing it. Story of my life. Lol

Is this saw still for sale? Hard to read through all the klutter here...

Yup, it is. Turning for sale threads into conversations is kinda messy, isn't it? But it seems to be the new AS way, and I didn't want to feel left out.

Apparently $475 is too much, because nobody has purchased the saw yet. How about $425 shipped?

Back