• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 044 10mm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, this is a unmolested saw. The gentlemen that originally purchased used it a couple times but had shoulder problems and couldn’t pull it over. So it sat in the case for years as a “maybe I’ll need it someday” insurance policy. The elastostart was added by the original owner to see if he could pull it over and is the only non original part.

I would buy this saw, but I know that if I did, I would not run it and keep it as a shelf queen. I had an 036 in the same condition and I just could not bring myself to run such a nice condition saw. So I sold it for top dollar.

One of the best saws Stihl ever made here folks. Snap it up. Low hour saws like this are so very uncommon. All it needs is a 460 DP muffler cover and a retuned carb and it will be good to go for the rest of your life.

Back