• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold stihl 044 $400.00

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is another one on there for 50 with after market cylinder and rings and gaskets

K good luck whatever u do give dad a good surprise if hes a stihl guy get that mad mahle cylinder on it and put a smile on his face lol wish mine was still here lost him to cancer 8 10 weeks ago goodnight

Sorry to hear about your dad, lost my mom in 2005, she was 49. Dad uses a 026 mostly now and I use my 346, he says mine runs faster but still won't part with his stihl,lord knows I have tried.lol

No worries no more pain i have a woods port 026 and love it myself

Here are some pics in daylight. Open to reasonable offers.

Attachments

• 20160707_163920.jpg
    20160707_163920.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 66
  • 20160707_163939.jpg
    20160707_163939.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 53
Here are some pics in daylight. Open to reasonable offers.

If you use some Mr. Clean "Eraser" pads on the plastic covers and rear handle, they will brighten up nicely. You may need to use the "Fine" grit foam drywall sanding block on the rear handle first to get the really deep dirt out, the the eraser pads after. Give it a try, I think you'll be surprised how well it works. You'll need 3-4 erasers though. Nice saw- GLWS

Wheel and tire cleaner work well too spray it on let it sit rinse and blow off with air hose use a scrub brush in those groves and tight spots

Thanks, I did do a good inspection while I had the covers and muffler off, no issues. I put a new plug in it also.

Back