• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL 044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate66n1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
20150119_141340.jpg 20150119_141328.jpg 20150119_141307.jpg 20150119_141252.jpg I've got a 12mm 044 for sale. It is a really nice saw that I bought locally then added the wrap handle, large clutch cover and large spikes. It also has a aftermarket dual port cover on it. This saw has probably been my favorite saw to run but I'm selling it to fund some other interests. I'm asking 450 plus shipping. If you have any questions please ask. Thanks for looking, Nate.

View attachment 396548 View attachment 396547 View attachment 396545 View attachment 396544 I've got a 12mm 044 for sale. It is a really nice saw that I bought locally then added the wrap handle, large clutch cover and large spikes. It also has a aftermarket dual port cover on it. This saw has probably been my favorite saw to run but I'm selling it to fund some other interests. I'm asking 450 plus shipping. If you have any questions please ask. Thanks for looking, Nate.

Great saw at a VERY nice price! I want to buy the Handle, Clutch Cover, Spikes/Catch, and the Muffler from you right now- LOL! They would all go very nicely on the 044 I'm acquiring... GLWS Nate, if I didn't just last week lock up my deal on a similar one- this thing would be sold!

Nate, I would be interested as well though I have a bit of a process to go through as I am shopping for the fire district I work for. This is exactly what I'm looking for for a dedicated wildland saw. I'll keep checking with you but if you get an offer go with it. I'm back on shift Sun-Mon so won't know anything until then.

Duane

Nate, I would be interested as well though I have a bit of a process to go through as I am shopping for the fire district I work for. This is exactly what I'm looking for for a dedicated wildland saw. I'll keep checking with you but if you get an offer go with it. I'm back on shift Sun-Mon so won't know anything until then.

Duane
Sounds good

This still available? What is the serial number? (10 or 12mm wrist pin?). Also looks like the muffler cover is a dual port AM, and there is a bolt missing?

Thanks...

This still available? What is the serial number? (10 or 12mm wrist pin?). Also looks like the muffler cover is a dual port AM, and there is a bolt missing?

Thanks...
Yep still available, I'll have to get you the serial number tomorrow but it's a 12mm saw. The muffler cover is aftermarket but I needed the bolt so I could Measure the length on those short cover bolts.

Latest posts

Back