• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Stihl 045 and husky 266

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
stihl 045 with missing alot stuffs
like rear handle, muffler, top cover, clutch/cover and etc

husky 266 complete but missing air cleaner, cylinder seems worn out bad. but piston looks ok, turns over. doesnt seem to spark but might work with some cleaning ?

looking for trade with snatch block, ropes, wedges, garden hoe, riveting tool, heavy duty drill bits or things of that nature

Attachments

• P_20170228_170013_p.jpg
    P_20170228_170013_p.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
  • P_20170228_170000_1_p.jpg
    P_20170228_170000_1_p.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
Well I don't have anything your looking for to trade. If you want money let me know lol. I have a 266 junker that has a good cylinder and ignition but cases are trash and crank is toast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have no idea and how do you tell if its a super ? where would the serial be for this model anyway ?
I'm not a numbers guy, but the only way I know with what's left there is removing the jug, or getting a reading of bore threw the exhaust port, I guess I should ask is the cylinder any good?

i cant get the crank turn, seems to be stuck pretty good to me. cant take the measurement, not sure whats the issue

should i open it apart ? carb seems to in good shape though, and some other miniscule part as well

Naa don't worry about it, I was wondering if it had a salvageable top end and if it was a super. Not a big deal

Back