• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 045 super cases

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a decent looking full wrap 045 super , believe the piston seized, was aiming to resurrect it some day that still hasn't arrived. If i could get a decent amount of money for it would let it go. Had a wrecked 1, kept the cylinder and piston not sure what else i might have of it. The cylinder had some broken fins.

I've got a decent looking full wrap 045 super , believe the piston seized, was aiming to resurrect it some day that still hasn't arrived. If i could get a decent amount of money for it would let it go. Had a wrecked 1, kept the cylinder and piston not sure what else i might have of it. The cylinder had some broken fins.
Thank you Brushwacker but I’m only interested in cases. Have a good one

Perfect. Can you send me some pictures, Howard? I need a set of cases left and right matching with good bearing seats and no damage to the inside of the case from failed bearings being ground up by crank lobes. I plan on replacing bearings and seals. Even a carcass would be ok: I don’t need cylinder, piston, clutch, flywheel. If you have with intact crankshaft and bearings you don’t have to split the case-I will take the whole shooting match.

Thank you very much
Steve

Perfect. Can you send me some pictures, Howard? I need a set of cases left and right matching with good bearing seats and no damage to the inside of the case from failed bearings being ground up by crank lobes. I plan on replacing bearings and seals. Even a carcass would be ok: I don’t need cylinder, piston, clutch, flywheel. If you have with intact crankshaft and bearings you don’t have to split the case-I will take the whole shooting match.

Thank you very much
Steve
No problem on the pictures. I’ll try to get some tomorrow morning or afternoon to ya.

H

Back