• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 045AV Parts -or Repair

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HusqyStihl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
IMG_0203.jpg IMG_0202.jpg IMG_0201.jpg IMG_0200.jpg IMG_0199.jpg IMG_0198.jpg IMG_0197.jpg IMG_0197.jpg

Ive acquired this saw (power head only bar and chain went to my MS290/390 Hybrid) in exchange for fixing/servicing 2 other saws of a friends. It was dropped on the handle so the rear handle and parts are gone. The friend said he got it to run afterwards by messing with whats left of the cables for throttle linkage/choke linkage.. I was going to make it a project but i've got too many other projects going on and it needs alot of work so i figure its a parts saw. This saw is HEAVY, not sure how i'd weigh it, guess i'll try the bathroom scale if someones interested. So shipping might be a problem (im located just south of Albany, NY. Zip 12158) I hear the ignition modules are 200 a pop to replace. Looks like some parts have been painted but i stripped it down a bit (piston and cylinder looked fine to me) and cleaned everything to the best of my ability and threw a new plug in it. Up for grabs! Asking $150 but negotiable of course, plus shipping.

EDIT:**** Will consider trades! (2) 24" MS 390 bars and chains and its yours, or what else ya got that may upgrade or fit my inventory?? this thing is just collecting dust and i dont want it no mo.

Thanks for checkin it out!
~Moose (518)428-6975

Back