• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 045av super for sale $400obo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimdandy550

Reaction score
One stihl 045 for sale. My tree company received this as a tip by a long time client, and we have too many saws as is. We had our saw tech do a full run through on it, and it runs well. Great condition for its age. Working chainbrake, lots of life in the chain, just put a fresh edge on it. If you like I'll throw in a hank of old three strand as well. I'm in Minneapolis, let me know if you are interested.

:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:

Just a suggestion, but since you're already facing an uphill battle being a brand new member, it will help to upload some pics of the entire exterior of the machine, as well as a picture of the piston/cylinder through the exhaust port and a compression reading, if available. GLWS

One stihl 045 for sale. My tree company received this as a tip by a long time client, and we have too many saws as is. We had our saw tech do a full run through on it, and it runs well. Great condition for its age. Working chainbrake, lots of life in the chain, just put a fresh edge on it. If you like I'll throw in a hank of old three strand as well. I'm in Minneapolis, let me know if you are interested.
How much you looking to get for it?

Latest posts

Back