• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 046 $200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no i didn't, you did LOL clint has a right to have that pic in his sig and there ain't nothing you can say that's gonna change that even if it's a PITA to see that dang dolmar littering up every thread in the forum LOL

NO Westcoaster YOU did miss the point COMPLETELY It had nothing to do with a Dolmar.................No laughs are needed

i sent a pm, despite everything else in this thread. lol btw clint ur Dolmar is beautiful, dont let anyone tell you different.

Bill means well, he sees things strictly black and white (no grey area) which is a good thing. More people used to be like that. It's a generational thing I suppose.

BTW I like your dolmar sig Clint. It makes me smile everytime I see it. It's sorta like a rainbow

Everybody on AS would damn near **** themselves if we saw what Bill actually has tucked inside of his buildings. I would at least.

You are one of a kind Bill, I mean that.

Well there are 16 112cc saws in the one picture

I couldn't quite see if any of those were 6.11ci rather than 7ci (looking at a little phone screen). Also missed 2 powerheads when counting....

16 x 7 ci is 112 cubic inches. More displacement than some cars. Clint's 7900 is 79 cc/4.9-ish ci. Looks like your sig pic has his by 107 ci or so.

Back