• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 046 $200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think by now most folks reading this thread wold see how unnecessary and unrelated pictures clog up threads. This "for sale thread" is on page three and only a few posts were related to the actual item. Yes everyone has the right to post pictures of what they want but they should also RESPECT THE RIGHTS of others that do not have high speed internet and dumbphones. You need to realize their are members on dial-up yet. Take a gander at some of the threads from a computer on dail up. You will be balder than me when you are done.

Bill

The
I would think by now most folks reading this thread wold see how unnecessary and unrelated pictures clog up threads. This "for sale thread" is on page three and only a few posts were related to the actual item. Yes everyone has the right to post pictures of what they want but they should also RESPECT THE RIGHTS of others that do not have high speed internet and dumbphones. You need to realize their are members on dial-up yet. Take a gander at some of the threads from a computer on dail up. You will be balder than me when you are done.

Bill
all this time Bill I pictured you with hair like Fabio

This all goes back to Clint. This is his fault.

Absolutely not at ALL. It applies to many members. I am not speaking about one particular member at all. I will be teh FIRST to say I have been guilty of de-railing threads

Now I know this MY opinion and no one else may share it but frankly I do not care. The truth is the truth and threads are slowed and derailed by things that are unrelated. I truly hope the OP gets his 046 sold as that is what this thread was supposed to be about

In all fairness I hope he sells it, a friend of mine is actually in talks to buy it. I'll put my banter mongering aside for the time being.

Let the record state I do not have a dolmar but would like to have a dolmar very much

The point I was trying to make had nothing to do with a Dolmar saw. Seems many missed it

your point was to say it clutters up and derails threads when inrelated content is added. i then told you clint has a right to have that dolmar in his sig. did you think it was because i thought you were ******** about it being a dolmar or because you were ******** about there being unrelated content in the thread? i got the point and so did everyone else. the one point you need to get is clint has the right to put a saw in his sig just like everyone else and there is nothing you can say to change that. nice pile of homelites. i hate them with a passion but i respect your right to have them in your sig. :cheers:

In some ways the friendly banter helps promote the ad. It's almost like free 'bumps' to keep it at the top.

But there's a line just like everything in life. I don't think it's ever a big deal unless it get outta control. Just my 2 cents for what it's worth

Glad ya sold 'er!!

Back