• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 046 $200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your point was to say it clutters up and derails threads when inrelated content is added. i then told you clint has a right to have that dolmar in his sig. did you think it was because i thought you were ******** about it being a dolmar or because you were ******** about there being unrelated content in the thread? i got the point and so did everyone else. the one point you need to get is clint has the right to put a saw in his sig just like everyone else and there is nothing you can say to change that. nice pile of homelites. i hate them with a passion but i respect your right to have them in your sig. :cheers:

No you did not get the point but I see why now.

65948f401e72f7fc0d8700154b2583bf.jpg

They do some LM racing around here haven't seen much pulling advertised

Pedal Tractor Loggin'

Well believe it or not the folks here get serious with PEDAL TRACTOR PULLING. They drive their kids all over the states and across the USA for pulls. There is a national championship pull and a International one up in Canada

Latest posts

Back