• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 056 magnum 2

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honest John

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Stihl 056 magnum 2. Runs and oils. Factory dual port muffler. This saw runs like a pissed off Mike Tyson. I rescued this saw from a pawnshop and it needs a new home. Rear bar stud is a tad loose and will eventually need a time sert. I don't think there is an oversize bar stud kit for this but I could be wrong. It cinched down tight enough that I would run it as-is, but when you really tighten it down it spins. Also, the handle is missing the throttle lock button, but still starts on second pull. Saw is sold PHO no bar and chain. $325 OBO plus shipping. This saw hits eBay on Sunday if there is no interest here. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

If whoever buys it wants the parts to make the trigger lock work, im sure i have them.

Had a 56AV, but not the Mag....might should have kept that one and sold the 64?

Oh well, good luck on the sale!

Scott (never been good at picking) B

Had a 56AV, but not the Mag....might should have kept that one and sold the 64?

Oh well, good luck on the sale!

Scott (never been good at picking) B

Thanks....I bought two saws that day, this one and a Pioneer P60. Have to sell this one to fund the other one. I always try and keep the saw fund in the green !

This saw will be missed though....man it rips !

The 056 show continues....sold the magnum on Sunday, packed and shipped out yesterday. Today, an 056 super pops up for an irresistible price. Crossing my fingers for bright blue spark !

Latest posts

Back