Stihl 064 AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobblestone Construction

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Stihl 064 AV and am looking for a handle for it. The part number on the handle is 1122 351 0500. Stihl does not support that part number anymore, however there a quite a few used for sale on eBay with very similar part numbers. Doe anybody know what else would fit this saw?

Thanks!

I have a Stihl 064 AV and am looking for a handle for it. The part number on the handle is 1122 351 0500. Stihl does not support that part number anymore, however there a quite a few used for sale on eBay with very similar part numbers. Doe anybody know what else would fit this saw?

Thanks!

The most recent/updated part number for an 064 tank housing in mediaCAT is 1122 350 0816 and it is still available from a dealer if you can't find a good used one. Price can vary, but here in my area the retail cost is $185.99.

Part numbers change(d) on many parts over the years and it can get confusing if you're simply going by the number molded into any given part. My personal experience is that with tank housings it's very common. If you ever want to know if a part is still available I would suggest just telling your dealer what part you need, not necessarily what part number you have on hand. Many times whomever answers the phone won't put the little bit of extra effort in and ask what you're looking for and will just look up the number you give them and tell you it's NLA.

Good luck!

You can get dealer to order the complete handle tank with everything it took 3 weeks to complete order They gather all parts new and assemble it

That was about 4 to 5 months ago

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I received the handle and it is an exact OEM replacement! I'd like to swap the coil while I have it apart any ideas on where to purchase?

Thanks

Was that the 351-500 or the 350-816 that finally received.
I’m in the same boat you were and would settle for the 350-816 if that worked for you.

Well I received the handle and it is an exact OEM replacement! I'd like to swap the coil while I have it apart any ideas on where to purchase?

Thanks
It all depends on which flywheel or coil you've got as to where you can get one. Alot of people put unlimited coils on limited flywheels...bad idea. Thats why I suggest you go by the flywheel number when getting a coil unless you've had the saw for awhile and you know what your dealing with. Many different coil/flywheel combos..

Back