• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy stihl 064 or 066? no covers...help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darcyc12

Reaction score
Hi all
I have been given a bunch of saws. A lot have had the covers taken already. But amongst the saws i noticed a larger stihl. I looked at the part numbers and they start with 1122 so it has to be a 064 or 066. The saw has the pull start cover but no other covers to identify what saw it actually is. It does have a polymer flywheel. The saw has no piston or cylinder or carb. I want to buy a new piston cylinder and carb and use this saw but i want to find out what it is, an 064 or 066. How do i figure this out??!!

Pics would help, I don’t think the 064 had a polymer flywheel but one could have been swapped out by someone at some point in an attempt to build some sort of hybrid??, what size are the bolt holes for the cylinder? 5mm or 6mm?

awesome guys so its an 066 saw thats fricking great news, Ive always wanted a 66 saw! how about any things to identify if its 066 or 660? serial number 172603037IMG_6880.JPGIMG_6881.JPGIMG_6882.JPGIMG_6883.JPGIMG_6884.JPGIMG_6885.JPG

Pics would help, I don’t think the 064 had a polymer flywheel but one could have been swapped out by someone at some point in an attempt to build some sort of hybrid??, what size are the bolt holes for the cylinder? 5mm or 6mm?
hi have put some pics up, cheers

Latest posts

Back