• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harzack223

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking for a stihl 064. I've had a few of these and foolishly sold them. Would like to find one in good - excellent condition and have it ported. Let me know what you have, thanks.

I have one I have been debating to sell but I'm not quite sure I want to part with it. Have a spare cylinder for it as well

Could be talked into it for the right price or the right trade for a good milling saw.

Bumping this thread, I am once again looking for an 064 or two. The one I have is lonely and wants a few brothers and sisters.

Bumping my old thread, I am once again looking for 064s. Still have the last one I picked up from this thread but it's too pretty to use... so let me know what you have.

I have one sitting in my garage . Came to me with a aftermarket cylinder installed on it ,and the original with some transfer on it ,that should be able to be cleaned up . Not minty but rebuilt the carb a few weeks ago and runs well . Have a stable of strong saws and this would not be used . I also have a box of parts ... crank , case parts , brake handle . Clean cylinder , 2 key flywheel . And some odds and ends

Back