• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacLaren

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hi guys. Up for sale is my 1st cousin's 064.
He is the original owner, buying it new in either 1990 or 1991. Full disclosure, it was in a little accident in 1993 and the case had to be patched up with JB Weld I believe. You can see the pics. The repair work was done by an authorized Stihl dealer. The saw is all o.e.em. according to him. This morning we started her up and ran her for a minute. I'll tell ya, I like this saw. She's seems lite, and runs and sounds really well. I'll have some pics and a short video for y'all to see, barring any trouble getting them on here. At any rate, he is selling the p.h.o. However, he does have a 36" and 24" Stihl bar if wanted. If so, let me know and he will make a price shipped. So, for the Stihl 064 power head, he is asking $600 shipped to the lower 48. Alaska and Hawaii are fine, however if more costly to ship than to the lower 48, it will actual charges only.
I really believe this 064 will make someone a great "big saw". Furthermore, I dont think he ever used it a lot anyways. Truth be known, she is prolly a really low hour saw. Thanx for looking guys.
sSOxX1L.jpg

uCpzBME.jpg
sGgsmku.jpg

Guys, I cannot get the vid to upload. But, if seriously interested, I can prolly send it to ya.

Again, feel free to make any reasonable offers fellas. He just isn't able to use this saw anymore. Thanx.

For all the buzz these saws are getting lately, I am surprised it is still around. Quite a bit less than the average going price.

It might be possible that your definition of low hour saw is different than everyone else's definition. At any rate, at 450 shipped, heck of a good deal. Glws!

Got two of them great saw. The buyer may want to get a hd filter kit for it when they buy it there bout 80 bucks from stihl. Those old style filters let more fines in. Either way still worth it. Glws

Back