• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fl cracker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
All oem parts used
New fuel line
New impulse line
New fuel filter
New bearings
New seals
New fuel valve
New fuel vent hose
New case gasket
New Spark plug
New coil wire
New bar oil plate
New oil worm gear
New case gasket
New starter pawls
New clutch cover guide rails
Rebuilt carb
New fw side front av mount
New av mount from tank to case clutch side rear
New external oil line
New hd2 air filter
Muffler mod
New fuel cap gasket
Meteor piston
Caber rings
I also removed after market limited coil and put a used oem unlimited coil. The same one from 034 036 044 026 and remove the limited 1204 flywheel and instaled a 1201 unlimited coil. Saw has passed pressure and vacuum test and runs idles and oils as should. I dyed all the plastics black and the air filter box that was on saw was dyed black as well but there was an update years ago with the air filter box and intake boot from being beveled to flat and I had an air leak that was driving me crazy and I switched the air filter box to the one thats on saw now wich is orange and it fixed the problem. The carb wasnt seating right to the air filter box and outer ring. Im sorry but I'm not tearing it back apart to dye it black. The saw runs great now. So that has been updated too. There is nothing this saw neeeds.
the 750 family and friends Shipped to lower 48 power head only. Thanx Brian

Attachments

• 0929191849a.jpg
    0929191849a.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 239
  • 0929191849.jpg
    0929191849.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 234
  • 0929191849c.jpg
    0929191849c.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 228
  • 0929191849b.jpg
    0929191849b.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 213
I've never seen a plastic 064 recoil like on the 034 036 housing until I came across this one. It has the stihl 1122 numbers on inside. Has anyone else seen one?

Out of curiosity, why black plastics?
The plastics were faded very badly and I want gonna spend the money to replace them. The original tank had a cracked foot pad. I replaced it with an oem used tank I bought off ebay. It's very easy to get a lot of money wrappex up in these saws trying to build them as you see by the parts I put in it by my list. I never worried what a saw looked like by plastics. And paint that everyone is so worried about for a work saw. I care more about the reliability of the saw and how well the saw runs. The saw is a very solid saw I got a lot of money in it.. Nothing personal but it the 460 and 461 if they don't sell soon. Im gonna mark them sold and port the 461 and 064. Keep them and possibly have a buyer for 460 in a week or so. I know what they are and what I have in them and are solid saws. I also have them on fb offer up and let go. You would not believe the tire kickers and questions I get. After I build this next saw 036 I'm done building saws to try and sell. I will only build my own things. It's to much hassle. I'm sorry for the rant buddy it's nothing personal.

I got you man. I didn't mean anything by it I was really just curious. I know how it is trying to sell stuff. I know plastics are expensive and condition don't always have much to do with how the internals are. My 036 looks ROUGH but its a very solid saw. Personally I had rather have the faded orange than black but that's just me. I guess its how I'm used to seeing a stihl. I could be totally wrong but I feel like the plastics could be hurting your sale. GLWS man. Someone will come along and see your parts list and know what you've got. If I had the scratch I'd probably scoop that 064. I really want one. Big saws are not in my cards currently though.

No hard feelings.That's not whats hurting it at all. By standards over 65 percent of population don't have 1000 bucks in there checking account

No hard feelings.That's not whats hurting it at all. By standards over 65 percent of population don't have 1000 bucks in there checking account

Had to Google that one out of curiosity.

Free bump.

Latest posts

Back