• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arkstrikr

ArboristSite Lurker
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
hello everyone,
I have a lead on a 660 but honestly I think I’d prefer a 064. I have an 056 super, mag ii, and 075. The light weight of the 064 is appealing to me.
Anyone have one they’re willing to part with? I have an 028 super or 041 super I’d be willing to partially trade (plus cash on my end)
028 runs great but falls off at high end
041 super runs but not too great, I think it needs a plug wire. I haven’t checked compression on either.
thanks!

A.........stihl .064 is is a great old saw... getting harder to find in good condition ..it's a large saw for Utah trees... ..i have one, never use it ... but its not for sale .. a 461/462/660/661 will be more available ...... there is a 572xp Husqvarna on kls.com here in Utah that is a little overpriced maybe ... however they are great saws also .......btw welcome to the site ......:)

I see you're looking for a 064. I have one that I would be willing to part with. I got it like 5 yrs ago as a parts project and went through it and put it together/rebuilt it. It is all OEM except the clutch drum, which is a GB brand. It has some mild porting done to the OEM cylinder and has 175 psi with base gasket. I can email pics if interested.

Pm
I see you're looking for a 064. I have one that I would be willing to part with. I got it like 5 yrs ago as a parts project and went through it and put it together/rebuilt it. It is all OEM except the clutch drum, which is a GB brand. It has some mild porting done to the OEM cylinder and has 175 psi with base gasket. I can email pics if interested.
pm inbound in a moment

A.........stihl .064 is is a great old saw... getting harder to find in good condition ..it's a large saw for Utah trees... ..i have one, never use it ... but its not for sale .. a 461/462/660/661 will be more available ...... there is a 572xp Husqvarna on kls.com here in Utah that is a little overpriced maybe ... however they are great saws also .......btw welcome to the site ......:)
Where are you at in Utah? My brother lives in Layton and always talks about ksl.

Back