• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 066 cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03machstock

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m looking for an oem stihl cylinder/jug from an ms 066. I’d prefer one with a decomp but I’d consider one that doesn’t have one if they can be made that much better. I would be using it to get ported and put on my ms660. I’d like one in the best condition I could find, but I understand these are used parts.
Thanks,
Dan

Hey Dan. You'd be better of posting this in the parts thread of the trading post.

Also, non decomp cylinders tend to be harder to find and can Comand a premium. 066/660 cylinders with decomp tend to be easier to find.

Good luck in your search.

Ah! Thanks Tom, I’ll try to move it, must have had a brain fart while posting it, thanks for the info! If any moderators read this could you move it? I can’t seem to figure it out.

Hi guys, I’m looking for an oem stihl cylinder/jug from an ms 066. I’d prefer one with a decomp but I’d consider one that doesn’t have one if they can be made that much better. I would be using it to get ported and put on my ms660. I’d like one in the best condition I could find, but I understand these are used parts.
Thanks,
Dan

I know you are asking for an OEM one, but I have a farmertec one brand new that you can have

I know you are asking for an OEM one, but I have a farmertec one brand new that you can have
I appreciate the offer but I’ll pass. My saw runs great as it sits now, when I inquired about getting it ported the guy told me to find an oem 066 jug in good shape to make it worth while. Thanks though!

I appreciate the offer but I’ll pass. My saw runs great as it sits now, when I inquired about getting it ported the guy told me to find an oem 066 jug in good shape to make it worth while. Thanks though!

No worries, I get it. I just have two of them sitting here that I have no use for so I thought I'd offer.

Back