• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 066 flat top, SCARR ported.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srcarr52

We can't stop here, this is bat country.
Reaction score
Stihl 066, flat top none decomp cylinder, short 064 style case. I recently rebuilt and ported it, and put in new seals, rings, and fuel lines. The piston was in great shape, machine marks still visible across almost the whole skirt, bearings where like new. The bad... it was a tree crush victim that ripped the muffler off. The case muffler mounts were damaged and one side of the cylinder exhaust flange was ripped off. All of the damage was welded in and repaired, pictures of damage and fixed bits are shown. Slight crack in top cover and the recoil is still damaged but neither effects performance. AM dual port muffler that's been tastefully modded with a larger deflector on the side so the port could be enlarged, all the screens are intact. Has newer 660 nozzle style carb, great throttle response. $750 power head only.

IMG_3866_zps0130a0f8.jpg

IMG_3850_zps38977bb7.jpg

IMG_3827_zps571a274a.jpg

IMG_3851_zps02f63b37.jpg

Not trying to derail your thread.......but I was wondering. :)

What do you use to get such a fine looking finish? These transfers look damn good.

IMG_3764_zps396bb156.jpg

I use a diamond burr from CC in the uppers and a 60-80 grit 1/4" sanding cone from Merit abrasives in the lowers.

Kind of off topic, but a free bump. How do you like that am clutch cover? Is it plastic or metal?

Latest posts

Back