• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 066 flat top, SCARR ported.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came across this cruising craigslist this morning, damn good running saw. Hope someone on here buys it so it doesn't get abused

It's metal, seems to fit fine and the rubber flap in the back is nice.

Is this one off of ebay? Sorry for all the questions! I have been looking at them on eBay and it is better then spending almost 70 dollars for a new still west coast cover.

Came across this cruising craigslist this morning, damn good running saw. Hope someone on here buys it so it doesn't get abused

I've been eying this saw since it was posted don't really need a 90cc was looking at a 461 but for the milling and felling I'd be doing it would be great. Just wish the check for my jeep I sold would hurry up and get here.

how much is it? i was debating on driving from se mn to western illinois for a o66 this saturday....

Latest posts

Back