• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 066 or MS660, possible MS460 Trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glen1978

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Im planning to get a CSM in the next few weeks and thinking of picking up a 066 or 660. Whats out there? Id prefer a CLEAN low hour saw but will take a solid beater if the price is right. Might consider trade for my MS460 + cash for the right saw. Mine is one owner, 3/4 wrap handle, 30" bar, MM, big clutch cover with mud flap, chain roller, big dawgs, etc. Its CLEAN!....just dont use it much since I nabbed a nice 029.

I just got this one from my brother who lives up north. He bought two from the same guy but only needed one so I told him I would sell one for him. All I have done if fired it up and checked the compression. All seems good but I've been trying to run it through some wood before I put it on eBay. Saw your post thought id see what you though. Could sell or would be interested in the ms460. Let me know. Here it is.

Shipping will be a bit. Probably $50 since I'm in the great white north. But I was thinking $400 plus actual shipping

Looks like a fairly short bar if Im looking at it right. Would you want to sell just powerhead only to save me some money?

If you want it or not it's all good. Please let me know soon so I can offer it up if you pass. Thanks

Latest posts

Back