Stihl 07 help.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys I have a Stihl 07 that requires new gaskits and while I’m at it I will put in new oil seals too. Any idea where I can get these. I don’t want to go Chinese AM so wondering if anyone can direct me to someone that may have OEM old new stock for this saw?

Thanks!

Gaskets you will probably have to carefully make. As for crank seals,measure the dia. of the crank,diameter of the hole,then measure the width of the seals,do both sides. Then order new seals from a bearing supplier and stipulate that you want dual-lip seals...easy!

Gaskets you will probably have to carefully make. As for crank seals,measure the dia. of the crank,diameter of the hole,then measure the width of the seals,do both sides. Then order new seals from a bearing supplier and stipulate that you want dual-lip seals...easy!

Thanks for the great advice mate very sound! Will see what I can come up with :)

Tom!!! Where ya been??
Hey mate! Yes been away for a while!! Work and life is crazy at the moment and I just haven’t had time to so saw stuff. Close to being ready to put the 034 back together, just need to clean a few more parts and stick the exhaust in Evaporust and she’ll be good :)

Hope you’re keeping well mate? :)

Hey mate! Yes been away for a while!! Work and life is crazy at the moment and I just haven’t had time to so saw stuff. Close to being ready to put the 034 back together, just need to clean a few more parts and stick the exhaust in Evaporust and she’ll be good :)

Hope you’re keeping well mate? :)

Trying to stay away from coronavirus lol, I've bought a few saws during the lockdown.. looking for more also. Good to see ya back! This tanaka is a 14.5k rpm beast!20200331_215327.jpg20200401_150349.jpg

Trying to stay away from coronavirus lol, I've bought a few saws during the lockdown.. looking for more also. Good to see ya back! This tanaka is a 14.5k rpm beast!View attachment 813512View attachment 813511

nice!! Self isolating here too and honestly I’m sick of it! Not going
to change any time soon either! ha enjoy
your new saws!!

Back