• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 070 & 090 projects

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For anyone who has replied to this thread, or contacted me in a PM, I do apologize. In hindsight I didn't really approach this correctly. Trying to accommodate requests for 070s versus 090s, and various conditions, all from basic carcasses and boxes of parts, it isn't very simple or quick. What I realize I need to do is put all the correct pieces for a given saw in a pile and offer it up for sale, one at a time, instead of taking requests.

Sorry for the inconvenience and 'take back'. Outside of the couple of folks I contacted to day via PM please disregard this thread.

I've had some folks inquire about 090G projects. I have a few, but don't plan to let them go as projects; those are the ones I plan to build myself and sell as runners because it just makes more sense financially. That said, if you're looking for a runner G let me know and I can follow up once I get time to build some.

I have what seems to be an ever-growing inventory of Stihl 070 & 090 carcasses and parts, but just don’t have time to build them all and would like to make some room. If anyone would be interested in a project saw or basket-case with most or all of the parts needed for a build please PM me and we can discuss. Thank you.
How much for a 070 basket case with all the parts

I have what seems to be an ever-growing inventory of Stihl 070 & 090 carcasses and parts, but just don’t have time to build them all and would like to make some room. If anyone would be interested in a project saw or basket-case with most or all of the parts needed for a build please PM me and we can discuss. Thank you.
I am interested in a 090 project if the price is right.

Latest posts

Back