• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Stihl 075/076 Cylinder/Piston Kits?

bulletpruf

bulletpruf

ADVANCED CAD!
Bailey's -

I'm overseas and often have problems pulling up your website. If I recall correctly, I saw that you have reasonably priced Stihl (not aftermarket) piston/cylinder kits for an 075/076. Maybe for less than $100? Can you please confirm? Also, is there a number that I can call to order since I can't pull up your site here?

Thanks,

Scott

Bailey's Inc.

Bailey's Inc.

Professional outdoor work gear & equipment
Website
www.baileysonline.com
Bailey's -

I'm overseas and often have problems pulling up your website. If I recall correctly, I saw that you have reasonably priced Stihl (not aftermarket) piston/cylinder kits for an 075/076. Maybe for less than $100? Can you please confirm? Also, is there a number that I can call to order since I can't pull up your site here?

Thanks,

Scott

Hi Scott,

We only have the OEM option available and since we aren't a Stihl dealer they are special order (7-10 days out). The top end kit is item number 1111 020 1206, cost is 460. I have seen some aftermarket versions on Ebay etc for a fraction of that. If you would like to give us a call the number is 800 322 4539.

Best Regards

bulletpruf

bulletpruf

ADVANCED CAD!
Hi Scott,

We only have the OEM option available and since we aren't a Stihl dealer they are special order (7-10 days out). The top end kit is item number 1111 020 1206, cost is 460. I have seen some aftermarket versions on Ebay etc for a fraction of that. If you would like to give us a call the number is 800 322 4539.

Best Regards
Ok, thanks for the details. I must have been mistaken on the price.

Scott