• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 075 AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also do you have any 020t, 026pro, 036pro, 044,046, 066? I'm looking for a few. Runners are fine but I like to find ones to rebuild. Let me know ! Thanks!

Most have been listed in the TP over the last few months

Ok... sorry was just trying to get a price.. I clicked on your name and didn't see enything but the 660 you listed and it didn't have a price you said to make offers. I have cash for the saws I asked about. Good luck with your sales!!

Ok... sorry was just trying to get a price.. I clicked on your name and didn't see enything but the 660 you listed and it didn't have a price you said to make offers. I have cash for the saws I asked about. Good luck with your sales!!

Well then you are mistaken.

All of the saws you mentioned have been listed there are 500 or so sitting on the shelves yet also

No problem I guess you did not see them.

Have a glorious Sunday

Well then you are mistaken.

All of the saws you mentioned have been listed there are 500 or so sitting on the shelves yet also

No problem I guess you did not see them.

Have a glorious Sunday

Ok... like I said, I was only trying to get some quick pricing from you..... I do have cash in hand... thanks

026,036, 361 saws run in the $250-$350 range
044-046 are needing work thus they are on the back burner for now
066/660 I am not sure how many are here generally $500 on up

So you are a tire kicker.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Seems to be a common occurrence lately

Sorry didn't know inquiring on a price of your saws required me to buy one lol. Not saying your prices aren't on point, just personally looking for ones to rebuild myself. Look at it this way, atleast you have some prices posted now so no more "tire kickers" like myself will bug ya!

Well..................... I guess I will hold my tongue................ I any event you have yourself a great Sunday

Back