• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 075 AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Jonathan,

That Hoffco came from a GREAT member here that upheld what we discussed many years ago. I cannot express how much respect and gratitude I have for him. He proved that good folks are still around

Bill,

That Hoffco is really quite impressive to view, though I would be a little timid about running it. Frankly, it would probably make me pee a little....LOL!

If you ever get the chance, I would like to see the "minty" Husqvarna 298 you own.

I'm looking for a Homelite 650 or 750 if you know of one looking for a new home. Cheers! Need another winter project .... But not too much of a project. Ha. Thx

I have some 750's that would make great winter projects . Simple projects at that. To be brutally honest though most folks want them for nothing. I cannot blame them as nobody wants to pay more than they have to

Bill,

Show 'em some Hoffco's, or that New Sally Saw.......

Perhaps I would be wise to simply stay clear, but my curiosity has (almost) always gotten me into trouble. I have no clue what Jon is talking about, or what a Homelite is. Is there a place to see pictures of Mr. Bill's saws? Or have you posted the pictures and I am just too Forum Challenged to see where to click?

Hoffco made chain saws, I don't have a picture of mine handy at the moment. This is most of a Sally saw I came across last year.

View attachment 479008

I am going to have to save this picture. I was working tornado cleanup for the last 3 weeks or so. At one point we were talking about how to get a tree out of a below ground swimming pool (the tree had been thrown through the pools concrete side) and we had been talking about cutting it with a chainsaw. Someone then said "go get the bow saw", me being fixated on the gasoline powered options immediately said "Aren't those illegal now adays?". Everyone around me went "Huh??", they if course we're thinking hand tool/hand saw. I then informed them of chainsaws like what this one appears to be, that had bows/arcs in them. No one had ever heard of such creatures.

So thank you for the picture.

Latest posts

Back