• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl 075 AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi
I am wondering if you have any parts for a ms880? looking for carburetor, chain cover, recoil starter and cover wrap handle, chain break handle
thanks
sean

Curiousity has me here, you happen to have any large displacement mcculloch saws? It doesn't matter if they are running or barn fresh so to speak, I hope you have a wonderful weekend Mr. G
ADLM

So somehow this thread resurrected :) I saw you at least used to have 044-046 that were in need of attention. Do you still happen to have any 044/440 046/460 that could be project saws at a good price?

What specific models are you looking for
Well the only model at the top of my current list is a super pro 125 (preferably not C) but I would probably take a C, also looking for a 10 series gear drive like 2-10g 5-10g or 7-10g just to name a few, also on my list but I doubt you have it is the Mc 170 arc welder. And I'm not in a hurry, just look when you get time, I don't want you to work too hard on a beautiful Sunday like today.
Thanks, ADLM

Well the only model at the top of my current list is a super pro 125 (preferably not C) but I would probably take a C, also looking for a 10 series gear drive like 2-10g 5-10g or 7-10g just to name a few, also on my list but I doubt you have it is the Mc 170 arc welder. And I'm not in a hurry, just look when you get time, I don't want you too hard on a beautiful Sunday like today.
Thanks, ADLM

I had a nice 2-10G but traded it to a great guy here. I have some other small gear drives but I an keeping them (well maybe I will see if there s a 70 out there). Never had the welder. As for 125's they are here somewhere. I need to know what kind of budget you are thinking based on a saw that will need some cleaning and minor repairs

I had a nice 2-10G but traded it to a great guy here. I have some other small gear drives but I an keeping them (well maybe I will see if there s a 70 out there). Never had the welder. As for 125's they are here somewhere. I need to know what kind of budget you are thinking based on a saw that will need some cleaning and minor repairs
I understand wanting to keep the small gear drives, as far as price goes on the 125's it depends on how healthy they are, minor tune up repairs and other things dont matter to me, if they have no compression or need a total rebuild then they are probably going to be out of my immediate budget, just want to be honest with you. I saw one sell on ebay not too long ago the was power head only, had good compression but needed full tune up that sold in the mid 300's. But it depends on what condition yours are in.
ADLM

I believe all of those are gone. There are probably 660's around yet

I like 660's too but if they aren't in need of attention they'd probably be way outside my range. For the sake of knowing what are you looking to get for one?

I just used that as a reference because I've never seen them sell anywhere else. Like I said, depending on what the conditions are I'm sure we can come up with a price that we both can agree on.

Just curious also, do you have any big poulans? Like 5200s, 8500s, S6000. In just about any condition. Or models 91,92 also. Thanks cody

Yeah I looked for it but couldn't find it, Ik that's what it sold for because I was going to bid on it and talked myself out of it at the last minute and I've been kicking myself ever since. So if you'd like to sell any just let me know. We can work out a price. Thanks again, ADLM

Back