• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 076 crankcase half clutch side or parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba Stump

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Looking to buy a clutch side crankcase half for a Stihl 076 chainsaw or possibly a parts saw. I am hoping for something with a case in real good shape or possibly a NOS case or case half. I have heard that a 050, 051, and 075 case will all work. I made the mistake of buying a ts760 cut off saw thinking it would work but quickly found it does not have any machining for the oil pump assembly. It was a costly mistake on my part, I should have researched better. I guess the early cut off saws had the chainsaw case with plugs for oiler holes but I am not real sure on that either. My 076 illustrated parts list shows part number 1111 020 2116 for the clutch side case half. If you have some info on what will work or if you have something that is in nice shape let me know.

I have a case not in the greatest shape
608 963 2732
Text me and I'll dig it out and send some pics

I have a case not in the greatest shape
608 963 2732
Text me and I'll dig it out and send some pics
Thanks for the offer but I found a Stihl ts510 cutoff saw crankcase to try. I have already drilled, tapped and installed some Timesert inserts for the larger cylinder jug studs. It looks like it has all the oiler machining done except for the manual oil pump plunger hole. I don't think I will need that feature though. If I run into any roadblocks with the 510 case I will keep your case in mind. Thanks again.

It's been awhile, but flyside crank pin larger and different key location on the 076 and TS760 saws. Best I can remember. Sorry no pics to document.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

076 c 1.jpg 076 c 2.jpg 076c3.jpg 076 c 1.jpg 076 c 1.jpg I have clutch side 076 case, older one without mount for chain brake ,NOS oiler button & manual oiler I was going to use. I need a case with chain brake ears

Attachments

• 076c5.jpg
    076c5.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back