Stihl 076 first use

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like pine chips ha Jarrah is no workout for a 076.
Hate to break it to you Tom but compered to other Aussie hardwoods Jarrah is like cutting a rolled up foam mattress lol
Wait tell you get into some Ironbarks/ Grey Gum or the Box family of timber you haven't seen dust yet..
Also the harder the timber gets the more the 076 will shine it has the power to just keep pulling the chain.
View attachment 838577

haha those chips I posted were pine, or close to it - “Norfolk Pines” re read the post:laugh:

ah yes just for clarity - I’m the one not wanting to cut Jarrah, the saw had no problem. The saw is tough as nuts, I’m not. Jarrah dust is a PITA to clean off:laughing:

haha those chips I posted were pine, or close to it - “Norfolk Pines” re read the post:laugh:

ah yes just for clarity - I’m the one not wanting to cut Jarrah, the saw had no problem. The saw is tough as nuts, I’m not. Jarrah dust is a PITA to clean off:laughing:
Re reading it makes sense now yes they are pine chips lol
Better get used to the dust if you cut our hardwoods and don't stress when you find heaps of fines in the intake when you remove the filters to clean on saws lol

Back