• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL 084 CHAINSAW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
weather is changing, thought that I would put this up again and see what happens. I had shoulder surgery and haven't worked on the saw since the first post.

I have been working on this saw off and on for a few months. I had to find a brake band, sprocket, filter, clutch cover, bar, chain and fix a timing issue. It wants to flood even after a new carburetor kit and I don't know why. Starts, runs oils and revs but not well due to the fuel problem. I don't need it and feel that there is a member that does so it's up for sale. The only things (that I know of) wrong with the saw are it's flooding on rev, clutch springs are weak letting the chain spin at idle, the inside lower muffler bolt hole will need a thread sert, no outer bar plate and the lower part of the clutch cover is gone.

I would like $600 for the power head and $700 with the Stihl 36" bar and .404 chain, shipping will be figured for the address and added to the price. I will set a max. shipping at $60 to the lower 48.
Do u still have the saw 4 sale?

Back