• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 084 Rebuilt and Ported

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yotaismygame

Juiced Saws #GetJuiced
Reaction score
Fully Rebuilt then ported. All OEM Parts used. There's a build series on my channel of this saw. (link in signature). This was a complete tear down and almost every part went through the ultrasonic. Nothing was un-touched. Base and band cut, port & polish, timing advance, and the muffler was modded/port matched. I had to make a small repair on the upper spike mount. I used a cupped bolt as an insert and filled in and around it with JB weld. Seems sturdy. (see pics). Also made a repair to one of the upper mounts on the muffler. Starter was completely gone through. Saw makes 165psi. Perfect combination of performance and ease of use. Great all around saw now. Everything works as it should. Comes with 3/8 and .404 rim drives. Unlimited coil.

$1100 shipped

New parts:

NOS air filter
Elasto start
starter pawls
Impulse line
fuel line & filter
Oil tank line
Oil line kit (pump to bar)
Bearings and seals. (skf flywheel side, stihl clutch side)
Rebuilt carb
Oil and Gas cap flat O-rings
Complete gasket set
piston pin bearing
clutch bearing
clutch spring & center section
carb adjustment grommet
intake boot
Vent tube & grub screw
All parts on the oiler spur gear are new
manual oiler cable rubber grommet and sheath
Spark plug

IMG_1938.jpgIMG_1937.jpgIMG_1936.jpgIMG_1935.jpgIMG_1933.jpgIMG_1932.jpgIMG_1931.jpgIMG_1369.jpgIMG_1367.jpgIMG_1312.jpg

Latest posts

Back