• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 084

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bill, Merry Christmas and congrats on a good buy. Make sure and go through it. Make it a runner that oils well.

Hey Bill, Merry Christmas and congrats on a good buy. Make sure and go through it. Make it a runner that oils well.

Merry Christmas to you Jim. It does not feel like Christmas her as it will be 50 degrees today

Bills the kind of guy who will ask unreasonable prices for his junk and then get insulted if you offer $50 less. then that old cull will offer you $150 less for your item and think it was a fair offer. maybe it is from anyone else. it would certainly start up a negotiation with me. with Bill i just don't reply back. this actually happened last week. if i'm selling something for $750 shipped it's $800 plus shipping for Bill lol Bill had a beat to hell scored 660 he was selling last year for $550+shipping. got all pissy with me and i was actually looking for one. then he offers me $600 shipped for my good not scored one in the trader :laugh: this purchase is without a doubt a profit buy for Bill. no proof needed. the guy only posts in the trader and never actually contributes to the board. he should be banned IMO. i had an excellent evening with the family and the opportunity for this post made my night even better! whiskey here i come :D hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!

If you want it BUY IT. I am lost at why that is hard to understand
I do want it, but it's tainted with your Bill G. stench. I have a line on another (much more expensive) 084, and I think I will go ahead and pursue it instead. I couldn't bring myself to rip off someone who obviously doesn't know what their saw is worth, anyways. At this price, you should make a tidy profit when you resell it, and I'm pretty sure that's the only reason you want it.

Merry Christmas!!! lol
Merry Christmas, Shane!

I do want it, but it's tainted with your Bill G. stench. I have a line on another (much more expensive) 084, and I think I will go ahead and pursue it instead. I couldn't bring myself to rip off someone who obviously doesn't know what their saw is worth, anyways. At this price, you should make a tidy profit when you resell it, and I'm pretty sure that's the only reason you want it.

Merry Christmas, Shane!

it's even an HD filter saw. some hard to find parts on that one. if i had it Bill would have to pay $1500 for it not oiling. + shipping of course. lol

image-jpg.433587

**** you.

I like the Dolmar :)

it's even an HD filter saw. some hard to find parts on that one. if i had it Bill would have to pay $1500 for it not oiling. + shipping of course. lol

I picked up a 084 last month from a local tree service, guy tried using it as a trade in at two local stihlerships, 1 stihler didn't even want it, the 2nd stihler told him they would give him $100 for it on trade towards a new saw. I offered him double what the 2nd stihler did, he said yes. :)

It had been sitting since 2007 or 2008 and gas was left in it. I dumped the old gas, put some fresh in it, and it fired on the 3rd pull ran a few seconds and died. Fuel system needs a going through.....

Maybe Bill will buy it, :)

084.jpg

084.2.jpg

I picked up a 084 last month from a local tree service, guy tried using it as a trade in at two local stihlerships, 1 stihler didn't even want it, the 2nd stihler told him they would give him $100 for it on trade towards a new saw. I offered him double what the 2nd stihler did, he said yes. :)

It had been sitting since 2007 or 2008 and gas was left in it. I dumped the old gas, put some fresh in it, and it fired on the 3rd pull ran a few seconds and died. Fuel system needs a going through.....

Maybe Bill will buy it, :)

View attachment 545932

View attachment 545938
Would you like to double your money?
Merry Christmas

I am surprised this site is around yet, why not go where people actually respect each other and help each other? I know the place and I know others who visit there as well.

This site you speak of, does it start with a O and have a P in it, and a E and ends with forum?

I think I know the place :)

I see a few decided to spend the day bashing. I see that as pretty sad for Christmas day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back