• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 084

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

island edge

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I got this saw a few years back trying to help this local guy who got paralyzed.. Been sitting ever since. I put a new clutch in it. But never had a chance to use it do to the oiler never working. Never could understand why this saw could start so easy compared to my newer ms880. This saw ran awesome but not oiling. Im sick of seeing it sit.. I Put fuel in it and it started right up. $50020161223_220834.jpg 20161223_220843.jpg 20161223_220904.jpg 20161223_220933.jpg

The muffler has been worked on and 2 bolts are not original just wanted to point out what i can see.20161224_153028.jpg

He'll sell it for double that, and treat everyone like **** when they ask questions about it.

You done tried to buy something from him too? That's the exact experience i had. I'm pretty sure he actually got upset at new for buying a 32" chainsaw bar. I posted a thread looking for a 36" bar. He offered me one, but I bought a 32" from someone else. He really laid into me.

If you want the saw then YOU buy it and quit complaining. If not well .....................
How many 084s do you own? Maybe you're just a greedy old **** who hoardes all the good deals... believe it or not, there are people here who would really like to own a saw like this, but can't sit here 24 hrs. a day waiting for good deals to pop up. Merry Christmas, you selfish prick.

How many 084s do you own? Maybe you're just a greedy old **** who hoardes all the good deals... believe it or not, there are people here who would really like to own a saw like this, but can't sit here 24 hrs. a day waiting for good deals to pop up. Merry Christmas, you selfish prick.

I am waiting on an answer? You seem to know so much. Just how many do I own?

How the **** should I know. But go ahead and prove me wrong.

I doubt your old ass can even pull that thing over. Your just a selfish old man... you want it so nobody else can have it, or you are going to resell it for a profit.

I don't know why you treat everyone else like ****, but I'm over it... so just shut up and get your damn saw so nobody else can.

As I said if you want it then buy it. It seems to me you would rather cuss and complain then back up your words. So I am an old man that cannot pull it over? That made me chuckle. You seem to make statements with no proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back