• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl 084

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of doing a 6400 with a 7910 top end, any recommendations? I just bought a 6100 and have a 421 for my son on hold, Dolmars have my interest right now. Think I am going to sell my new never fueled 562XPGW to fund it.

I was thinking of doing a 6400 with a 7910 top end, any recommendations? I just bought a 6100 and have a 421 for my son on hold, Dolmars have my interest right now. Think I am going to sell my new never fueled 562XPGW to fund it.
I would do all that stuff.

This is the place to go to rip on ppl and there chitty saws like stihls husky macs and dolmar. Insults, swearing, and telling ppl to "I have a potty mouth".
Go echo woot woot

Never run an Echo. I hear they are slow, and have sharp plastic that can cut you.

Is there is a reason that you feel the need to type insults?

Well sheet, so you don't like that Dolmar?

Maybe he was showing you a compliment by sharing that nice Dolamr with you.

image-jpg.433587

IBTL (in before the lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back